Monday, July 13, 2009

Grace

What is Grace? Now an again popular name, I can think of any number of little girls it belongs to and yet, there is another meaning that goes way beyond the name given to a new little spirit arriving from Heavenly Father.

In our challenges throughout life, it is my desire to live with grace, to experience joy and sorrow, strength and weakness...with grace. In my half-century of living, there have been many times where grace would be the optimal approach to working through problems that occur in my own or my family's life. I have not always achieved it. I pour emotion into my living. I have my highs and my lows. During those experiences, I know I am in charge of my response, but I am not always convinced I give it my best effort.

I strive for grace in living, while experiencing life. It is part of the test.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed